Quality is the cornerstone of our company and is fully embedded in our culture and processes. Every day our team is focused on supporting the high quality standards that DuraMark has set and our customers have come to expect. Every piece of finished goods shipped from our facilities is inspected to DuraMark's standards.
While we realize no company is perfect, the pursuit of perfection is reflected in our culture and efforts. Each day we strive for perfection and will always do our best to respond quickly and effectively when we do not meet our goal.
Providing the long-lasting, durable products our customers require creates complexity and challenges not faced by all manufacturers. To that end, DuraMark warrants our final label products to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for 12 months after production.
DuraMark 5 Pillars of Quality:
- Standards → DuraMark supports high quality standards by inspecting all products before they leave our facility.
- Strive for zero defects → DuraMark strives for zero defects daily and operates well above the industry standard for DPM. (Defects per Million)
- Consistent material → DuraMark expects our suppliers of raw materials and sourced products to mirror our standards and efforts in providing the very best products. These are the materials we count on to deliver a consistent quality product.
- Communication → DuraMark believes in honesty, accuracy, and integrity in all spoken and written communications. We stress to our team members that they represent DuraMark when they communicate with a customer and that the same standards expected of product and services are expected in communications.
- Accuracy and Integrity → DuraMark strives to be perfect in accuracy, documentation, and on-time delivery.
Rapid Response Network
DuraMark’s Rapid Response Network provides finished label and decal kits on demand out of any of our regional Rapid Response Centers (RRC).